Intensity Features View More
Race Winning Lithium Technology Designed for the Enthusiast and the Professional. Tremendous Weight Savings, Original Equipment Direct Replacement Sizing and Superior Starting. Excellent Off-Season Storage Performance. Brass Terminals, and High Amp Design. RoHS, Environmentally Friendly and DOT Approved. Custom Design Available.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year+ and still maintain over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
*Marine Sealing is available and required for batteries used in marine or other applications where unit may be exposed to water directly (light mist or spray), as lithium batteries are not intended to be exposed to any water unless marine sealed, which makes the more water resistance, but not “waterproof”. (additional cost, varies by lithium model) (“iM” models include Marine Seal upgrade standard)
** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that a 72 LAH PbEq (24AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as a 72 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
X - Lightweight
Lowest Cost. Lightest Weight. Exceeds OE Starting & Run Time Performance. OE Size Casing.
S - Starting
Lighter than OE Weight (as much as 50% lighter). Highest Pulse Cranking Power. 2x OE Capacity. OE Size Casing.
D - Deepcycle
Lighter than OE Weight (as much as 50% lighter). Exceeds OE Pulse Cranking Power. 3x OE Capacity. OE Size Casing.
- BCI Group 25
- Weight11.4lbs / 5.22kg
- Length9.45" / 240mm
- Width6.8" / 173mm
- Height8.54" / 217mm
- Polarity Left Side Positive
- Voltage 12
- Full Charge Voltage 13.8
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA) 1250
- Amp Hour (AH) 25
- Lithium Amp Hour (LAH) 75
- Reserve Capacity (RC) 60
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD 5000
- Lithium Warranty & Conditions