Green Lite Features View More
The GreenLite line original started with the small models designed for sport bikes and motorcycle engine powered race cars up to 1100cc. The line has since expanded to include a pair of “automotive spec” models with the 4.5 pound G20 for 4 & 6 cylinder Imports and the 5.5 pound G30 for Imports, Hot Rods, etc. with up to small block V8 engines. The newest model is the G30HD “Motorycle Spec” version for the Harley Touring bikes and those with large audio systems as this is a direct upgrade for the standard “30” size used in the baggers.
Race Winning Lithium Technology Designed for the Enthusiast and the Professional. Tremendous Weight Savings, Original Equipment Direct Replacement Sizing and Superior Starting. Excellent Off-Season Storage Performance. Brass Terminals, and High Amp Design. RoHS, Environmentally Friendly and DOT Approved. *Marine Sealing is available and required for batteries used in marine or other applications where unit may be exposed to water directly (light mist or spray), as lithium batteries are not intended to be exposed to any water unless marine sealed, which makes the more water resistance, but not “waterproof”. (additional cost, varies by lithium model)
** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that an 18 LAH PbEq (6AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as an 18 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
- BCI Group 7
- Weight1.5lbs / 0.68kg
- Length5.9" / 150mm
- Width2.57" / 65mm
- Height3.58" / 91mm
- Polarity Left Side Positive
- Voltage 12
- Full Charge Voltage 13.8
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA) 214
- Amp Hour (AH) 2.5
- Lithium Amp Hour (LAH) 7.5
- Lithium Ion